Mental Health & Substance Use Disorder
The Maryland Insurance Administration shares recorded webinar content and several videos that are designed to provide information for consumers and professionals. If you would like to join us for an upcoming webinar or event, please click here for our schedule of events.
Below is content related to mental health and substance use disorder. If you don't find what you are looking for or have additional questions, please contact us.
- Lunch with MIA: Mental Health and Heart Disease: The Connection and Prevention
- Maryland's Opioid Crisis and How the Maryland Insurance Administration Can Help
- Virtual Government Agency Expo: Key Resources in the Battle Against Substance Use and Mental Health Conditions
- Understanding How to Access Insurance Coverage for Mental Health/Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Learn More About Mental Health Parity - video click here