The Customer Service Promise
The State of Maryland pledges to provide constituents, businesses, customers, and stakeholders with services in the following manner:
- Friendly and Courteous: We will be helpful and supportive and have a positive attitude and passion for what we do.
- Timely and Responsive: We will be proactive, take initiative and will try to anticipate your needs.
- Accurate and Consistent: We will always aim for 100% accuracy, and be consistent in how we interpret and implement State policies and procedures.
- Accessible and Convenient: We will continue to simplify and improve access to information and resources.
- Truthful and Transparent: We will advance a culture of honest, clarity and trust.
Click HERE to take Maryland's Customer Service Survey.
Click HERE for Maryland's Customer Service Promise.
For more information on the Maryland Insurance Administration Customer Service Overview click HERE.
For more information on the State of Maryland's customer service program, or to submit a suggestion, click HERE.